The resources below contain information valuable for a broader understanding of some of the physical and metaphysical energy trends discussed in the essays on this site. Please note that EnergyShifts.net does not necessarily agree with all the views presented in these presentations.
Newer Videos: Physical Energy – Talks and Presentations:
1. It’s Not Impossible, We Just Need a Better Plan…:
2. Simon Michaux – Mining of Minerals and the Limits to Growth:
[Challenges for the proposed expansion in mining to construct a non-fossil fuel system (EV’s, batteries, wind turbines, solar panels, etc…)]
2. Energy Crisis Great Reset – Steve St. Angelo & Dave Russell:
[The Energy Cliff and its implications on the future economy – with charts & graphs]
Older Videos: Physical Energy – Talks and Presentations:
1. Steve St Angelo: Thermodynamic Oil Collapse & Future:
[Understanding EROI and Why the Economy Depends Upon it]
2. Jean-Marc Jancovici – Can We Save Energy, Employment and Growth at the Same Time?
3. Louis Arnoux Interviewed by Steve St Angelo – Thermodynamic Oil Collapse:
[Understanding EROI and How the Economy Depends Upon it (2)]
4. Arthur Keller – Collapse: The Only Realistic Scenario?
5. Joseph Tainter – Energy Gain and Complexity:
[Understanding Diminishing Returns and What it Would Take to Downscale and/or Transition]
Metaphysical Energy – Documentaries and Films: