The resources below contain information valuable for a broader understanding of some of the physical and metaphysical energy trends discussed in the essays on this site. (Note: This site does not necessarily endorse all of the views in these resources.)
Physical Energy – Talks and Presentations:
- Steve St Angelo: Thermodynamic Oil Collapse & Future
[Understanding EROI and Why the Economy Depends Upon it (1)]
2. Jean-Marc Jancovici – Can We Save Energy, Employment and Growth at the Same Time?
3. Louis Arnoux Interviewed by Steve St Angelo – Thermodynamic Oil Collapse:
[Understanding EROI and How the Economy Depends Upon it (2)]
4. Arthur Keller – Collapse: The Only Realistic Scenario?
5. Joseph Tainter – Energy Gain and Complexity:
[Understanding Diminishing Returns and What it Would Take to Downscale and/or Transition]
Metaphysical Energy Documentaries and Films: